New MR LUBE ad....

Rate this topic

lmorris

Anyone seen the new MR LUBE ad that has the side by side windows of MR LUBE techs and dealer techs going through warm ups and stuff. Very offensive in my opinion. As a dealer technician I look nothing like those two they had there. And in my opinion those that look like that at a dealership usually end up at MR LUBE in the end anyways. Posted ImagePosted Image

Ya mean this one? Posted Image

Can't say at the moment, Youtube is blocked here. Will check at home and let you know.

BTW it's the one with the stop watch in the corner timing both sets of guys.

What I like the most is telling the customer that Qwikee-Loob threw away his $90 oil filter cap.

There is one chain store that I know of that tells customers that the cloudy looking diff fluid that Ford is using is "temporary" fluid.

I may have mentioned, on ocasion, that these guys are only working there until McDonalds accepts their application... Posted Image

Some of the local dealerships around here have taken out radio ads to fight back at Mr. Lube. Some of them are pretty good, but Mr. Lube has a far more aggressive advertising campaign.