Common Rail Cummins in a Ford

Rate this topic

FordCummins

Well then there would still be the same problem

that Dodge has in common with the Ford's. The transmissions!!! Be careful about the "C" (Cummins) word around here. It doesn't matter what brand we pick they all have their own problems.

Is there many folks out there who have considered the only sure cure for a Powerstroke? How about a Cummins in your Ford?

Do you perform many conversions? I have visited your web site in the past and I have to admit its an interesting concept. If you had gotten your hands on a 2006 Super duty and put a Cummins in it you could have had a lot of fun this year pretending to be driving a "test mule." Leak some spy photos and just watch the gossip explode on the Internet!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif

Even I can get a little devilish from time to time! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

quote:

Originally posted by FordCummins:

Is there many folks out there who have considered the only sure cure for a Powerstroke? How about a Cummins in your Ford?

Do you perform many conversions? I have visited your web site in the past and I have to admit its an interesting concept. If you had gotten your hands on a 2006 Super duty and put a Cummins in it you could have had a lot of fun this year pretending to be driving a "test mule." Leak some spy photos and just watch the gossip explode on the Internet!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rockon.gif

How about a Cat?? That would be a winner, huh?