5C3Z-6N639-AA

Rate this topic

Matt Saunoras

This is listed as a turbo pedestal in TSB 05-19-12. I was wondering if anyone can confirm or deny that this is actually the turbo pedestal for a 2004.25+ 6.0 or is it just some kind of spacer that you install.

What strikes me as odd in this TSB 5C3Z-6N639-AB is listed as a turbo bracket a-brace but DOW calls it a pedestal with a cost of $270.11. 5c3Z-6N639-AA is also called a pedestal but cost is only $52.78

I vaguely recall seeing an a-brace once a long time ago but I don't remember much about it. Anyone remember anything about this TSB?

I asked a question about this same thing a LONG time ago, but I'll be damned if I can find it anywhere on here. Been looking for like 30 minutes now.

If you look up TSB 04-9-04 it's the same TSB for the 03 early 04 trucks. It lists the 03 pedestal as 3C3Z-6N639-BA. It's cost is $141.09. I know for a fact that's the 03 pedestal, I just can't imagine the late pedestal is that much cheaper.

yes I am very bored

I asked a question about this same thing a LONG time ago, but I'll be damned if I can find it anywhere on here.

Yeah, you had a photo of it on here but it was a photobucket account or such which has been shut down since.......and we mocked you about being your first day on the job or something along those lines. :grin:

• 1 month later...