New OEM injector takes an engine

Rate this topic

Now that's funny!!!! I think this block is determined to not stay. Lol. AER showed up to check on what I'm complaining about. He took pics of the deck surface and the cyl walls and I'm on hold until I find out if they say go on the install. I haven't bolted anything on the block. I'm not sure if its even going to stay. Those surfaces are bugging the heck outta me. It sucks to put something together when I have very little faith in the repair. Not to mention we had to set the cab down and push her outside for a couple weeks. Got me forgetting stuff. Good catch tho. I actually pulled the block back out hoping they will send a different one. Fat chance,, but I want to tell them it's already been pulled out,, not that it matters.

The AER rep that came out said that whatever they say will at least ensure the new block (if its this one or another) will be covered at least. He was just as concerned when he saw my concerns with his own eyes. So at least they are standing up and making sure it's right. I just got a call that there is another truck out east that just had the same thing happen and the local dealer said all they are getting is an injector. He called us and asked how we got Ford to cover it. I guess us spending 100k+ this year didn't hurt our chances.