Anyone work at a MD or International dealer? I need a favor

Rate this topic

Matt Saunoras

I'm looking for a VT365 unison ring.  Ford part number is 4C4Z-6C885-A.  It's showing "obsolete" through Ford and my parts guys says Blue Diamond has a bunch on the locator but there's no way for us to order from them.   

If any of you guys work in a medium duty dealer and would care to help me get a unison ring I'd be grateful. 

Not everything. If its a part that shows up in our catalog and it happens to be a blue diamond part then yes we probably can order it. I believe you need to be a medium duty dealer to look up everything though. Our 650/750 catalogs are very vague.

The unison ring however is obsolete so RMP wouldn't have it anymore. When you run the number on the locator to see if any other dealers have it 3 Blue Diamond warehouses show multiple on hand. There is no phone number and basically no way to order from them on our end.

I found a good used one on eBay for $48.  Looks like it's in near mint condition.  Seller bought it for his 6.0 only to find out it doesn't fit :D

Also my parts guy neglected to mention there is one dealer on the locator that shows 3 in stock.  Sunbury Motors I believe. I should buy all 3. 

Got my eBay VT365 ring in and it is mint, doesn't look like it was ever in a running turbo.

Also I found a guy that got me the International part number, 1884220C1. There are still quite a few out there even though Ford shows it as being obsolete.