Any tech geeks here, I have a question?

Rate this topic

I have a Samsung Core LTE smart phone. Been connected to our shops WIFI since I got the phone. Friday I left the shop, came back and now it keeps asking me to sign into the network, like when you go to coffee shops and use their free wifi. It will be connected for about a minute then kick me out. If I touch the sign in prompt it just opens my browser to my home page. No sign in available. Our owner says nothing changed with the router and no one else is having this issue. All the laptops that connect to the router are also fine. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Did some more digging, there are other guys that typically don't connect to our wifi that have the same thing pop up on their phone. I tried restating the router and we went into the router set-up and nothing changed. I guess it's not too big a deal to not have any wifi. I don't use data on my phone anyways. Just seemed very odd. Thanks anyways.