cool new tools

Rate this topic

best $160.00 I ever spent. was in need of a tool cart as I tend to bounce around the shop a lot and am not always working right in front of my tools box. It was a huge pet peve of mine to always be walking back and forth or loading my little crash cart with so many tools I ended up with "cart-idus" and could never find anything. I found a 3 drawer snapon cart with lockable lid for $900 + tax (on sale) then I came across a Harbour Freight (American princess auto) 3 drawer cart. the cart was almost identical to the snapon one but was on sale for $189.99. the reviews online were very strong for the cart and the price was a knock out. I also found some youtube videos explaining that if you sign up for their email flyer you get a one time purchase discount coupon of 25% off your first purchase. this brings the $189.99 cart down to $161.00.

if anyone is on the fence about wanting an awesome tool cart for a wicked price this is the one!

IMG_1035.jpg

• Like 1