SLTS FAQ's

Rate this topic

Brad Clayton

Is it the technician's responsibility to verify the customer's concern?No, as indicated in Warranty and Policy Manual, Service management is responsible to verify each customer complaint, where possible. The technician is responsible to diagnose the concern. Road tests are also considered Service Management responsibility (unless the service procedure instructs the technician to perform).

Oh man, absolutely nothing would get done in my shop if this were true. It took almost two weeks to get "management" to straighten out a fuck up they made on my name for my FMC login so I get could get a D plan pin.

Sorry to hear about your D-plan woes Mr. Bradley.

If I may; that statement concerning management verifying concerns and technicians repairing them, how the fuck are we supposed to diagnose concerns without verifying them? Huh? Huh? Huh? :shrug:  And then, how are we supposed to know if we made an accurate diagnosis and an effective repair?  Huh? Huh? Huh? :shrug: