NON OEM Calibration?

Rate this topic

Not exactly.  VCBC9PE is an OEM PCM calibration and ARZ2AL10 is an OEM FICM calibration.  Am I right thinking this is a cab and chassis truck?

The P0403 and P0405 will set (soft code) if the valve is unplugged but it may not set an actual check engine light on a vehicle in excess of 14,000lbs with a blue engine sticker on the right valve cover.  The cab and chassis 450-550s fall under a different emissions category where EGR may not be required for the 6.0 years.

A red engine sticker indicates California emissions and those trucks always set a CEL with any EGR modifications.  The blue engine sticker not usually. 

It's a 04 F550 with the EGR cooler and valve removed, harness just a dangling in the wind. The stalling was cased by the FICM harness grounding on the intake bolt. Harness recall was done somewhere in NY according to OASIS. It was never touched by the looks of it. Owner was playing stupid saying he just bought the truck back in December... the EGR bypass and valve blocking plate look like they were installed within the last WEEK and "nobody has looked at the truck." The reason I asked is that for a while I could not verify the stalling and was curious if the EGR delete was causing some PCM related symptoms. I am not used to seeing the VIN block on a 6.0L empty on IDS. Maybe I am wrong...