Come check us out. Virtual tour in Google maps.

Rate this topic

https://www.google.ca/maps/@53.3334635,-113.5454713,3a,75y,343.82h,66.18t/data=

When the map loads, drop the little man on the orange dot to take a walk around our dealership. You can make your way from the show room, through the service then to the shop. My bay is the 2 post with the white truck on it. The empty, no hoist bay beside it is also mine.

Damn, I was just there last week, I should have stopped in. Flew in and out of Edmonton, taught 2 weeks at GCL Diesel, and did 4 days in Banff/Jasper with my wife. Drove right by your place twice, I remember seeing it.  Bought gas at the Shell station right by you Thursday about 7pm. Made a wrong turn off 19 and ended up on that stupid dirt road trying to get to the airport and return the rental car. Duh.

:rolleyes:

I like that mezzanine, we had one very similar to that in Vermont.

It's pretty sweet. All our fluid tanks are up there along with the pressure washer and air compressor. 

Nice shop! Why do you guys have so many drive on hoist ?c

2 are for the Lube Techs. The others were moved from our old shop and used mostly by the fleet truck inspection/CVIP guys, and our alignment tech.