2017 F-SUPER DUTY NEW MODEL TRAINING WEBINAR

Rate this topic

Anybody planning to see this?

Jul 5 2016 ATTENTION – FORD AND FORD TRUCK DEALER TECHNICIANS –

ENROLL NOW FOR 2017 F-SUPER DUTY NEW MODEL TRAINING WEBINAR

There will be six identical 2-hour live broadcasts on July 26th, 27th and 28th as follows:

July 26: 1:00–3:00 pm or 8:00–10:00 pm EDT (seating limited to 50 seats each)

July 27: 9:00–11:00 am or 1:00–3:00 pm EDT (seating limited to 50 seats each)

July 28: 9:00–11:00 am or 1:00–3:00 pm EDT (seating limited to 50 seats each)

This New Model Training will familiarize technicians with the new 2017 F-Super Duty Trucks. Webinar is an instructor led distance learning method, similar to FordStar, which allows student interaction with an instructor during these live broadcasts. Participating Technicians will need access to a PC, tablet or smart phone with speakers or headphones.

Access STARS for availability and to enroll in one of the six available webinars. See EFC04667 for more details.

Well that's fucked up. Why do they place such limitations on things like this? All dates and times are filled up. :huh:

Don't the realize there MIGHT be more than just 300 people who want and need to see it? Anyway, I lodged a complaint on the Discussion Boards. Lets see if it gets any attention. I hope they at least record them and broadcast one.

One of our salesmen went to a training class on them a few weeks ago. There is a bunch of changes from the previous ones. And I heard a rumour from an outside source that the chassis cabs got a fairly significant boost in power.

One salesman here went and just informed me that the Super Duty will have the same cab as the F150.  Going to have even more fun trying to find a white F350 on our lot now.

• 1 month later...

Does that mean only one radiator? (not privileged to see webinar)

He did mention both high temperature and low temperature systems, so they must still have 2 radiators. I seems odd to have a separate system just for the fuel and transmission coolers if the CAC is air to air. I am guessing he miss read something now.

Does that mean only one radiator? (not privileged to see webinar)

He did mention both high temperature and low temperature systems, so they must still have 2 radiators. I seems odd to have a separate system just for the fuel and transmission coolers if the CAC is air to air. I am guessing he miss read something now.

I don't remember hearing that.

At 28:22 he says "air cooled turbo charger, air cooled charge air cooling system". I am starting to think it is still part of the secondary cooling system and that he was just a bit off in his description.

One salesman here went and just informed me that the Super Duty will have the same cab as the F150.  Going to have even more fun trying to find a white F350 on our lot now.

GM ring a bell?

That was one of the great things about fords. The F150 and F250 where actually different trucks!

GM ring a bell?

That was one of the great things about fords. The F150 and F250 where actually different trucks!

They do have different frames. The front fenders and grille are different too. Will have to take a closer look, but I think the box is slightly different as well.