I can see it now. "I want that engine in my truck!"

Rate this topic

Interesting that they chose to put that into a dragster. Perhaps we might see a new class of drag racing in the future? But I think they will need to clean up the exhaust a little though it did not seem to belch as badly as many of the redneck racers we see.

I know the 2 mechanics and the owner of SPE (the shop is about an hour from here). They do some pretty neat stuff down there, things we wouldn't even think about.

The owner is a ex-senior master tech. They are a little snobby towards me, when I was building my custom 6.0 turbos they basically just laughed about it. The 2 mechanics are also ex-ford techs around my age. I have more respect for guys who make actual repairs rather than just "delete" everything that comes in the door.

• Like 1

I have more respect for guys who make actual repairs rather than just "delete" everything that comes in the door.

Why learn how to diag & fix the modern vehicle when they can just delete & chip away that evil CEL, if all else fails get a long skinny drill bit.

I have more respect for guys who make actual repairs rather than just "delete" everything that comes in the door.

Why learn how to diag & fix the modern vehicle when they can just delete & chip away that evil CEL, if all else fails get a long skinny drill bit.

Long skinny drill bit? What is that a reference to?

• 2 weeks later...