3 days left.

Rate this topic

lmorris

Starting Monday I am at a new place of employment. I've worn out my patience with this place and it's time to move on. I will no longer be a full time diesel technician, going back to general and gas engine repairs. I will be back-up for the current diesel tech they have there however, so I will still be lurking around from time to time. After I make the move I will update my employer information on the site. Thanks for all the help over the past few years. Great group of guys here.

I also changed dealers about a month ago. I was driving 45 minutes to an hour each way, and with my little girl turning 2 and missing time watching her grow up I decided to move to a dealer closer to home to have more time with the family. While I'm still in the truck shop, they don't have quite enough diesel work for 2 techs so I'm also doing gas drivability, along with all other repairs. Pretty much the only thing I haven't done yet is a DPS6 clutch, but that's because they already have 1 tech dedicated to them. That's ok with me and it gives a me a change up on the work load.

I'm ready to up end this place and head out too.  Being the main guy might seem awesome but when you have no support day in and day out it gets old.  I'm beyond being mad, I'm basically depressed anymore.  I've dedicated the last half of my career to truck repair and anymore they use that like a dangling carrot in front of a mule.  Here are some diesels but first you do all this other garbage we scheduled for you. 

Our shop is going down fast and there's also rumors of a dealership sale.   

All set up in the new place of employment. Heartland Ford in Fort Saskatchewan AB. Doing general work along with commercial vehicle inspections.