Sad... But True.

Rate this topic

Keith Browning

The Maintenance Pricing System link on the right side of FMC in the Application Bar has all you need to know, including labor times.

No. This is not a "factory" service. We have our own services with a lot of that BG crap added into it. You know, flush this, wipe that, dump a bunch of shit in the fuel tank, trans, engine and cooling system, 

When I worked at Lincoln a 30k was an oil change, rotate, air filter, fuel filter and an induction service. I forget what they paid but everyone loved them. It's amazing how easy hours seemed to come that way

That was back when cars had fuel filters too

• 2 weeks later...

I still get dealers trying to sell me 30k transmission flushes. Uh look at the book for any late model F150 or 250+ and they are all 60k, 100k or 150k. I call them out on it and reference the service manual, they then say well that is what they sell them at and if we dont do it they will not warranty it when it fails! Uh last I checked the recommended interval from FOMOCO is what we all live and die by! Its amazing what these writers will fleece an uneducated customer on!