2008 SD RH Blend Door Motor

Rate this topic

I'm waiting for the makers of these door motors to buy out a company that makes the plastic used for blister packaging. If those little gears were made from that tough shit then the teeth wouldn't strip.

• Like 1

Found guy on YouTube doing one. Removed radio/airbag/glove box. Removed screw from lh side of long duct and pushed it toward radiator. Then removed other duct that is in the way. Got mine all back together...no start. Will crank for about two seconds after you clear codes. Only codes are for tons and transfer case. Going to try PMI on cluster and maybe reprogram keys? I've just about taken all the dash back out looking for wiring issues. Makes no sense.

39 degrees at idle and it's hot and humid here. But...53* at cruise speed. Stop, cold. The cooling fan seems really slow to respond. If I command fan to 90%, takes it 20-60 seconds to respond. If rpm at 2300 high side goes 350 plus until fan finally catches up. When commanding fan duty cycle how much delay should there be? Has aftermarket aluminum radiator, programmer, bro-dozer tires/wheels, etc.