2008 low power after hard driving

Rate this topic

Take a look at these screen shots and see if you guys have seen anything like this before. Truck has no codes but after driving it pretty hard then it just won't go no matter how much throttle you give it. Is it a bad accel pedal? Bad PCM? Bad tech? I'm not sure at this point.

wildlife low power 4.jpg

wildlife low power 1.jpg

wildlife low power 2.jpg

wildlife low power 3.jpg

I would swap the pedal first and see what happens. I have replaced a couple not exactly for what is going on with truck in question but for intermittent sticking causing high idle and intermittent dropping out.

I seem to remember that there are 3 sensors in that pedal, the 3rd you can't monitor. I also seem to remember having one that was similar and I think it was the pedal. This issue seems very familiar to me.

No codes at all, and it is at it's latest level. All temp sensors are in check and I have actually monitored the raw voltages and not just the computed temps. This thing is on the back burner for the moment, but I will update when I get back to it.