Transit 3.5L 6006 Parts List?

Rate this topic

Keith Browning

I am replacing a 3.5L GTDI  6006 long block on a 2015 Transit -  Never did one of these. I have the discard parts list but I doubt is has all I need. I don't think it comes with the fuel system seals... I obviously listed the intake seals, the exhaust manifold and turbo gaskets and seals and hardware. Has anyone put together a parts list for one of these? If you do I would love to have it!

I just went through MONUMENTAL grief working on a high mileage 2016 with the 3.5L EcoTURD like you. Don't even bother with intake gaskets. Get the whole damn intake itself, along with the coolant crossover tube that sits under the intake at the back of the engine between both cylinder heads. The price of those two components equates to far less than two hours of your hourly door labour rate, which it'll take you far more than, when you attempt to remove any of those seized fasteners. If I have time, I'll see what I can dig up for you.

• Like 1