a funny thing happened on the way to the audit

Rate this topic

m-mathus

we are in the middle of a level 2 audit. it was brought to my attention today that the auditor pointed the fickle finger of fate at me as the reason we are high in 6 litre's..........funny thing is that i have only done one 6 litre repair in the 6 months i have been employed there. he reviewed the one and only claim and only found one hose clamp to question as an overrepair. i feel like i have been slandered and would like some opinions. what recourses do i have? i feel like ford is f@$#ing with me because of the "other" website. i also believe they coerced my former employer into forcing me out. it there a pecedent for legal action? any thoughts would be appreciated.

Funny you mention the audit as my dealer begins one next week. Nothing was brought to my attention as anything I need to be ready for. I will keep a keen eye and ear out for anything that might suggest targeting. I seriously doubt that Ford would endanger themselves by harassing technicians. The last thing they need is bad P.R. - by the way, what is the "other" site? There are many! Posted Image The fellas over at FRT really got their attention... If Ford began making it "personal" it would be a gigantic error in judgment. Anyone that thinks they have been targeted should speak-up either here, another web site or at work!

Quote:
funny thing is that i have only done one 6 litre repair in the 6 months i have been employed there. he reviewed the one and only claim and only found one hose clamp to question as an overrepair.
You mean to say your dealer has only one 6 litre claim in 6 months?
If you have personally done only 1 and there are more then 6, taht means someone is useing your ID to get claims paid! Thats when you need to go down on the dealer! If its the other way ariound, I would go after Ford!