TV Commercials

Rate this topic

Keith Browning

Two commercial ads have caught my attention.

First is the new Ford Super Duty commercial with an exploded view of the truck. The brawny man walks about describing the various strengths of the truck as parts are highlighted and then the truck assembles itself. I just think its a cool commercial.

Second, there are a couple or three new Toyota Tundra commercials, choose your parlor tricks and gimmicks, BUT, something very interesting became quite clear to me. Remember the Ford promotional series "The Truth About Trucks" and all of the comparisons that did make Ford look like the superior choice? It would seem as though Toyota took that one to heart and has "upgraded some familiar components" in the Tundra.

I am not impressed. I guess I have been spoiled. Now when someone steps up with a 15" ring gear in a truck, then I will be impressed lol

I want to see someone do a 70MPH run towards a cliff in real life. I bet they don't come as close as their computer simulation.

But the exploded view of the truck is pretty cool.

Two commercial ads have caught my attention.

First is the new Ford Super Duty commercial with an exploded view of the truck. The brawny man walks about describing the various strengths of the truck as parts are highlighted and then the truck assembles itself. I just think its a cool commercial.

Second, there are a couple or three new Toyota Tundra commercials, choose your parlor tricks and gimmicks, BUT, something very interesting became quite clear to me. Remember the Ford promotional series "The Truth About Trucks" and all of the comparisons that did make Ford look like the superior choice? It would seem as though Toyota took that one to heart and has "upgraded some familiar components" in the Tundra.

When you log in to FMC Dealer there is a new video called "Rick Titus first impression of the new Tundra".

I have tried watching on my work computer a couple of times but it keeps locking up MP, so I will have to check it out at home.

Listened to it and there are some interesting observations.