FDRS clear re set functions not working

Rate this topic

We are on a roll of 2020 and up turbo's failing and everyone I have done I can't perform the re set function for the vgt and maf sensor re learns. Has anyone run into this ? I have tried 3 different computers all with the same fault. It keeps telling me the modules did not power down properly. I updated my FDRS to 34.6.1 or something like that and now give says there is no pcm information. Just wonder if anyone out has come across this. 

Fdrs is a flaming pile of horse shit, I have been trying to do the adaptive clutch relearn on 2022 F550. It wouldn't recognize the vin from the server hotline gave me the run around sent in a tis request they got back to me and said they weren't sure why that was happening, finally a day later they emailed me back and said they had to manually add the vin to Fords database. Fords computer department is terrible very tired of dealing with it think every damn day it's time to find something else to do 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...