6.0L Fan Shroud

Rate this topic

ATOM

6.0L PSD - Anybody know if the curved deflector that snaps onto the fan stator comes seperately? It is on the passenger side of the shroud. Part number? My parts guys are confused! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

If your talking about the lower seal, the # is 3C3Z19E572AA. If you need the shroud that actually mounts to the rad. the # is 3C3Z8146AJ. If you need the round part of the shroud that mounts to the 8146 it comes 2 different #'s Hvy duty and extra hvy duty alt. 5C3Z8B614CA and the Duel hvy duty alt's 5C3Z8A614DA. I don't see anything else around that area. If there is can you elaborate and I will try to help the best I can.

yes it comes separate your parts guy will never find it trying to look it up as part of the fan shroud it's listed with climate control parts I went through hell trying to find it the first time I didn't lean on it and broke it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

I'll get the part Number tomorrow if you still need it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Larry he is talking about that curved piece on top of the stator that is right in front of the upper alternator. It is kinda like a scoop that directs air to and past the alternator. This truck was at another dealer and broke down shortly there after and was dragged into our dealer. Lucky us! The shroud piece is one of several missing along with loose fasteners, cut wiring heat shields and loose bolts holding the HPOP cover on. Scary to think that there are guys doing that kind of work huh?

Quote:
Keith I feel for you on this one lol !!!

Don't feel bad for me, I dispatched this one to ATOM! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif Who made the repair quite nicely I might add. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif