sicko inductive heating strategy

Rate this topic

is anyone noticing that after the new recalibration for the inductive heating strategy that these sickos have a some more get up and go just wondering if anyone else is seeing this or is it just me thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Havent done one myself, but it is "melting" the sludge in the injectors from lack of maintenance /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif... I wouldnt be too surprised, kinda like an injector flush on a gas burner years ago.. Now, if we can just get these guys to keep up with the service to avoid needing this flash /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banghead.gif...

• 3 weeks later...

What we need to remember is that this strategy can only reduce or prevent the occurance of stiction... If an injector is already pooched, no amount of programming is going to cure it.

FWIW, our experience is showing that this flash is more effective than the "buzz" at what it does... we still see some bad injectors after the reflash and these get "normal diagnostics"....

It appears to me that Ford is telling us that they feel any faulty injectors at this time are because of base fuel concerns... fuel quality, water or low fuel pressure brought about by inadequate filter servicing.

HTH