help with 93 460

Rate this topic

lraffe1

customer towed in 93 F350 with a just installed reman long block, with new aftermarket injs, O2 senors and several other parts. When i first started truck would not even idle. I found the iat was open I replace sensors and retested okay. I then checked timing and was out. I set timing and would start and idle, but not accel. I then replaced map because housing was cracked and threre was no change. I then replaced both remote module and stator. The truck will now start and idle and will preform one wot accel, on secound accel eng starts to falls on its face and acts like it is missing, but spark is okay on all cyl. I also checked timing at idle after eng acted up and is okay.

HELP PLEASE

36 psi while running

Is that under load? (40-50MPH, WOT) Checking it in the shop is a waste of time.

Also, check fuel quality by taking a sample in a glass jar.

KOEO and KOER DTC's?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

• 2 months later...

sorry slow to give update I found problem by chance. when pulling truck out of shop trans cooler line broke and lost all fluid. when truck lost all fluid eng ran worse. after fixing leak and topping off trans fluid eng ran better. I then unplugged trans and engine ran fine. I ended up replaceing trans because it was wasted.