6.4 intermittent miss on #5 cylinder

Rate this topic

whats up guys, i have an 08 f-350 6.4 that has an intermittent miss on the #5 cylinder. I have road tested and not been able to duplicate it, but it does have codes p0275 and p0305, tsb says to inspect for chaffing at banjo bolt on fuel filter housing. No chaffing found and all connectors are seated correctly. I have wiggle tested wiring and found nothing yet. Also it passes the injector electrical test. Have any of you ran into something like this.

I have one as well, only misses at idle, no circuit dtcs , only a contribution code for that hole. Would a chaffe or loose connector set a circuit dtc?

I have been replacing quite a few injectors for contribution and misfire codes lately. A chafe or loose connector will set an open circuit dtc for that particular injector. More than likely if you do not have a circuit dtc you injector is just bad. Have had a few stuck closed and a few stuck open.