'01 F-350 7.3L Fuel Heater

Rate this topic

mchan68

Does anyone know the part number for the two cavity female pigtail connector for a fuel heater on an '01 F-350 7.3L? Microcrap doesn't list one. Thanks in advance.

You have to buy the small harness that connects everything on the filter housing and the IPR as far as I know.

There is no small harness. It's the entire 12B637 engine harness that includes new glow plug and manifold air heater relays for an astronomical price.

Mike, I'm using the Motorcraft pigtail "calendar", the connector pigtail is WPT338, Ford #3U2Z-14S411-ARA. Order that up and it will fit no problems. The only thing that may be of concern is the gage of the wiring. From the photo it looks 1 size gage down from what is original on the truck. I would look at it when you get it. But as long as the heater is new or not in too bad a shape the wiring should handle the amp draw nicely.

Thanks. That's the same number I ended up finding myself in the pictures of all available. Apparently it's a cylinder head temperature sensor connector. We'll see when it arrives tomorrow. And yes, it's getting a new fuel heater (whole housing and filter with drain valve). It's been a while since I've wrenched on any 7.3L.