It finally happened

Rate this topic

LARRY BRUDZYNSKI

So here I am having some really nasty headaches lately. I thought it was just my sinus's acting up again....WRONG...Still having headaches so one of the guys here suggest getting my eyes checked, I thought why not it's been almost 2 years since my last visit to the old eye doctor. So last Saturday I go and getem checked. I figured I would need a little stronger prescription, Again WRONG...

Diagnosis....Normally I would recieve the standard bi-focal's but no WRONG again. Being the fact that I use the computer all the time at work and home I am now getting Tri-focals. Top takes care of the distance, center takes care of the computer and bottom takes care of the reading and close work. What a F#%$^%g bummer. So I get back to work and I get the razzing from the guy's here, this morning I had the pleasure of coming in and my desk was covered in AARP literature. Getting older, Wiser I'm not sure of yet....

So when you give a girlie the once over up and down, does she get bigger or closer as you look towards the bottom, and littler/further away as you look towards the top?

That trifocal thing would send me for a mindfuck, I think.

T'would have been about '94... I walked around the back of a truck that was up on a hoist and did a massive face plant on a big, ugly trailer hitch.... the glasses went down for the count and my sinuses gushed for an hour...

At that time, I wore my glasses from the time I got up in the AM until I went to bed at night.

Three hours away from a decent optometrist, I could survive for a "while".... Four years ago, I finally addressed the issue. I was told I needed bifocals... since my biggest concern is that my arms aren't long enough to read a book, I opted for reading glasses..

When I had them fitted, I did make it so I could look over the tops of them....

The best part about getting old.... there are more fine looking ladies to gaze at.... with or without spectacles...

I walked around the back of a truck that was up on a hoist and did a massive face plant on a big, ugly trailer hitch.

Yep, been there. After a couple of those I learned to hang a red fender cover from trailer hitches as soon as the truck went up. Being tall makes me a perfect target for those bastards....

Posted Image

I have a tendency of breaking shit like mirrors when i whack my head off them. Grilles on 08-10 super duties, too.

Larry leave me your ## I think I'm gonna be in mish-again today.

Ask Dwayne about them grilles....

I have a tendency of breaking shit like mirrors when i whack my head off them. Grilles on 08-10 super duties, too.

Larry leave me your ## I think I'm gonna be in mish-again today.

There's pics of it on here....i haven't done it quite to that caliber yet, the one I busted all to fuck, I was wearing a hard hat at the time Posted Image

Hey you too - my phone went for a dump, i need your number again.