F150 eco boost

Rate this topic

exmod110

Hmmmm. Anyone notice the bellhousing bolt pattern of that engine looks extremely similar to (if it isn't) the 6.7L diesel? So, that tells me that 3.5/3.7L RWD applications use a different pattern than FWD applications (Edge/Flex/Taurus/MKX/MKS/MKT) just like the 3.8L/4.2L used to. As a matter of fact, that almost looks very similar to an SAE pattern, if someone could actually verify it.

Man, that first shop is awesome. Wish I worked in it. We're one step above a dirt floor.

I agree. What a Garage Mahal that place looks like!!! Maybe Ford should pay for plane tickets to fly all of us from our dealers to work there for a week or two!!!

Man, that first shop is awesome. Wish I worked in it. We're one step above a dirt floor.

half our shop is asphault. you stick any kind of engine hoist on it and your an inch into the floor.

i dropped a 5r55s on it one day and it didn't do a thing to the trans. i joke all the time that i'd rather have sand floors

That is the Arizona Proving Grounds shop. It is a nice clean place but they won't let many people in and when they let even those few outsiders in they hide everything or only admit you when the good stuff is packed up and moved to Michigan Proving Grounds.

I know the Swedes that did duty there when it was Volvo's alone loved it when they got any tours of duty there Oct through April when the temps were low in Sweden. I imagine the Ford guys from Dearborn probably feel the same.