What's in your liquor cabinet?

Rate this topic

Alex Bruene

I don't drink, go figure, a Ford diesel tech that hasn't been driven to drinking. Just never touch the stuff and haven't had the desire to start. Don't smoke or drink coffee either. Posted Image

jim beam red stag and wild turkey 101 is the only liquor i have on hand

I don't drink whiskey that much, maybe once a month i'll do a couple shots or mix some red stag with coke. I mostly drink miller lite and labatt's

haven't smoked in 6 months, drink coffee every morning

I don't drink, go figure, a Ford diesel tech that hasn't been driven to drinking. Just never touch the stuff and haven't had the desire to start. Don't smoke or drink coffee either. Posted Image

+1 Never have, never will!! Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Not much of a drinker, but I do have a few Lucky Lagers chilling in the fridge. The wife just picked up a bottle of Disaronno, she found a nice recipe that uses white chocolate and milk, real nice with coffee at the end of the day.

Bottle of Pendelton whiskey for the guests. I am a lord calvert sour fan or brandy 7's are pretty good after supper. Theres alway coors light for those days when you just need a beer. I know not top shelf stuff but does the trick. Have a bit of a caffeine addiction need my two pops in the day. Finally gave up my copenhagen habit after 4 years of trying to quit and 12 years of chewing.