Pink Eye!

Rate this topic

Dammit! I got pink eye. Started in my left eye and now it's in my right eye too. If you have never had pink eye let me tell you it sucks. The itching, scratchy feeling, the ooooozing of mucous and constant tearing. Not to mention I woke up with my left eye welded shut this morning. When that ooze dries it's like glue.

Went to the Doc today. Posted Image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Posted Image

It's not staph ya dork! Posted Image But you are right, washing your hands frquently when you "should" is quite beneficial. Keeping your fingers out of your peepers is also a good thing to remember. READ THIS and educate yerselfisses more on this topic. Posted Image

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Staph does not come from poop!

Speaking of which, I am on round "can't keep count" with staph again... Back in my nose, and this time it is making blisters on both the inside and outside of my nose. I've been fighting this since around Christmas last year.

I'll take your 3 days of pinkeye over my four months of on again, off again staph...

I had the most curious inspiration....

When you get old, you wake up in the morning expecting shit to hurt.... when you realize it doesn't - your day gets off to a pretty good start.... Posted Image . I guess realizing you are still on the sunny side of the grass is a pretty good thing all by itself.... Posted Image

I hope all you young, healthy guys are feeling better....