09 F350 EVAP CORE

Rate this topic

OHNO60

Have any of you guys replaced an evap core on a 09 or so F Series? What was the SRT's? SLTS shows 3.6 hours and your now allowed to claim the dash removal.

frist one i did took well over a day only to get paid that 3.6hrs.... gotaa love this trade......guys can stand around all day lone with there thumb up there ? and get paid a full days pay while i bust my back for ten hours to get paid for 3,6

This job totally sucks on the first one you do. After the first one you definitely get the hang of what to unbolt and not to. The problem is you have to do more than one to get back what you lose on the first one. I was flabbergasted when I saw my time sheet for the first one I did. And yes the pre 11's are still under 4 hours from key to key. Posted Image

I had an '11 come in about two weeks ago that has an EVAP on backorder USA not stock, so this thread is interesting for me. The SM hurried me to get it done. You have no idea what kind of smile I had on my face, telling him the part is unavailable. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

So I guess this is going to be a pattern failure forthcoming on these '08 to '11 trucks?

Gotta love those SLTS guys. Had it done in 8.3hours. Busted my hump too, just to see 3.6 hours. I'd like to see a video on how they got it done in 3.6..... bet there was a saws-all involved.

• 5 months later...