international part number for ficm harness?

Rate this topic

Matt Saunoras

3C3Z-9D930-AA for 2003 model years (or early-build 2004 with 2003 engines)

International # 1843796 C92

4C3Z-9D930-AA for late-build 2004 model years

International # 1844137C97

5C3Z-9D930-AA for 2005 to 2007 model years

International # 1870390C91

International says they can't get me a ficm harness. When they run the number it comes up restricted, probably can't buy one through them anymore

ICP/EBP connectors are approx $11 a piece

You can get the FICM and injector connector shells in the Alliant catalog too. I just ordered the three FICM shells because the locking tabs were broken on something I had apart. I think they were around $20.00 each. Alliant also had both halves of the injector connectors but I don't remember the price. Some of the units I see have 350K miles and 35-40K hours so the connectors are all baked and crumble when they are touched

Jezuz. I would hate to think that the rest of the harness looks like.

I just did an engine harness on an '06 E-450 with about 111,000 kms. (70,000 miles). The engine was running a little bit hotter than I'd like to see. All the convolute literally crumbled apart during removal.

I see that with 3.9L lincoln LS harnesses all the time. The damn connectors and retaining tabs get so brittle there's almost no chance of getting the wiring apart without breaking something

Originally Posted By: Keith Browning
Jezuz. I would hate to think that the rest of the harness looks like.
I just did an engine harness on an '06 E-450 with about 111,000 kms. (70,000 miles). The engine was running a little bit hotter than I'd like to see. All the convolute literally crumbled apart during removal.

We see that all the time out here. I almost always sell a harness if I am doing engine work on a e-van ambo or people hauler. These are pretty low miles too..30-40k but our ambient during the summer is from 110-120 degrees

• 2 months later...

The harnesses are not available through international. I have tried many times to get them for parts business and no luck. Local ford dealer prices are not competitive enough for internet sales.