Looking For A Used Fuel Pressure Guage Kit

Mbl35

I wouldn't buy a used one as they wear quickly or go out of calibration from misuse. FP is super critical in gas applications if you work on them, even a couple of PSI can mean the difference from a properly running vehicle from a no-start (i.e. GM CPFI). Here's a good deal on a new one without adapter fittings, it was $60 when I bought it, call an IH dealer for a current price. It's the exact same thing as Snappy or Mac sell.

https://international.spx.com/en-US/Pages/ItemDetail.aspx?itemID=15749

Good Luck!

Posted Image

Are you looking for the 310-193 type fuel pressure tester for checking diesel fuel flow in the bay? This would be the one with the metering orofice so you don't need to drive the truck to gauge fuel delivery performance.

If so, this would be an easy thing to "clone". I'd have to do some searching, but I do have the orofice size written down somewhere.

thanks for the link bruce. I'm as much of a tool junky as anyone

stumbled across this

https://international.spx.com/en-US/Pages/ItemDetail.aspx?itemID=22670&catID=117883

wonder if it would work for pulling 6.0 standpipes without removing the rail

wonder if it would work for pulling 6.0 standpipes without removing the rail

Ford sent all the dealers this tool and it works great for removing stubborn standpipes, but I have never tried it with the rail still in place.

ford has a shorter version of that tool that does not work with the rail still in place(ours resides in my toolbox). Unless you're fortunate enough to have the tube come out with the plug stuck too it then the rail needs to come off

in that pic it appears the tool is longer than the ford version, perhaps long enough to reach down past the rail?

Yup Jim thats the one. I saw it on ebay for 300 but i'd figure to ask.

Thanks again Bruce i problobly will order that one from IC.

I fabricated an adapter from my gas fuel pressure guage kit but it leaks.

• 2 weeks later...