WTB, 2 Ford 20mm 6.0 Head Gasket Sets

ETS

If anyone has some extra stuff, I need 2 new Factory Ford 20mm head gasket sets and nessesary small parts to replace head gaskets on my personal truck. I have lost the battle trying to get FoMoCo and the Dealer to stand by the warranty given when I purchased this truck 2 months ago and driven 2500 miles. I have a good connection at another dealer but am looking to save more money if possible. Lots of unexpected bills in the last couple months. If anyone can help PM me with prices.

I found BPR EGR cooler & Factory Oil cooler on E Pay, [i will do flow test on EGR cooler before it is installed! Thanks for the heads up on the cooler.] Ordered gaskets new. Thanks Anyway.

• 3 months later...

Not totally related, but I put a Reviva engine (6.ol) in an 03 f-550 a while ago, It came with a victor reinz headset. Not sure about the quality of the head gaskets, but the rest of the kit was amazing. Had every single oring, gasket and seal for that motor, some in duplicate for model year changes.