Got diesel?.....

Rate this topic

lmorris

Here diesel has always been a few cents cheaper than regular. The other day I took a vehicle up to where we get our fuel because it was empty before doing my diag, only to find a sign on the pump saying no more diesel. Had to get the boss to drive around with a gerry can to find me some diesel before I could dig into it.

I put fuel in my truck the other week at $1.28 a liter or around $4.88/gal. Don't know but I think it's going up over $1.30 a liter this week. I was just in Minneapolis and the price is way over gas, $4.09/gal compared to gas at 3.23/gal. Why the big difference in the US ? I have paid as low as $0.78 a liter for diesel in the last year would, be nice to see that again

There used to be an add for Alberta tourism on TV, people were driving their car in and ran out of gas, so they pushed it over the border into Alberta, stuck a pump in the ground and filled 'er up. Maybe you Alberta guys could try that.