Attention Super-Heroes

Rate this topic

Alex Bruene

Don't go posting shit like this on INFORD...

A1090

LINCOLN HEIGHTS FORD

OTTAWA , ON

posted Jun 18, 2012 8:38AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do these with just taking cab up 4" without disconecting anything else. Let turbo cool over night and the bolts will come out fine. Loosen exhaust outlet pipe but you don't have to remove. flex pipe comes out through top.

Here's to looking forward to replacing right side inlet pipes for 1.5! Posted Image

The only information missing is how little time this job can be done by using this method. Gentlemen, get your fresh new 10mm sockets ready!!!

It ALWAYS just a matter of time before someone spills the beans on the shortcut trying to look like a smart guy to FOMOCO then everyone looses out on the shortcut

Back in the day, before the internet, Ford would pay $100 bucks for a better way to do things. Idiots and super techs would get their 100 clams and then lose out on all the labor due to the time being "adjusted".

Any one remember the Tempo/Topaz crank pulley labor time being 8 hours? Well I do and it took one "super tech" to change it to 1.0 hour flat!

Of course now Ford doesn't pay shit, all they gotta do is monitor the boards.

How many times do we need to tell these !?@#%! to STFU Alex? Gets me right worked up when I see that shit. He fails to mention that if you get bolts that are a real whoore or certain add on equipment makes it impossible still.