BC3Z-6079-B what's all in it? 6.7L install kit.

Rate this topic

lmorris

Does this kit include exhaust manifold and turbo pipe gaskets and hardware, turbo mounting gaskets? Our parts listing is not very clear on everything included.

• 7 months later...

As you are aware this is the installation kit that accompanies a service long block. Sold separately of course. I can't find a breakdown of what is in it but my recollection from the engines I have replaced is that the kit has everything you need to make the repair including the gaskets you asked about. If I am not mistaken included are engine mount bolts and nuts, torque converter nuts, oil filter and fuel filters. Actually a nice kit.

And it comes with the 2 trans mount nuts as well.

The only thing it doesn't come with is the "Close contact patch" that goes on the back of the block under the turbo.  If you do order this for the new engine make sure you keep the old one because they ask for it back.

• 1 month later...

I'm doing a short block on one right now for spun rod and main bearings and I just opened this kit and it doesn't come with the oil filter, dip stick o-rings, valve cover gaskets, or the above mentioned 9G478. The service manual says to discard and replace these parts. I don't know if a long block comes with the valve covers installed so you might not need to get them if you're doing a long block.