Storm time....

Rate this topic

lmorris

No pictures here, but Mother Nature sure did give us on hell of a show last night with a top shelf electrical storm.

I was teaching at First Energy yesterday so they were on edge a little bit about the forecast......

Posted Image

The hail was so bad in Edmonton that the schools were not letting the kids leave. The public transit system shut down as well.

Apparently there was a thunderstorm here last night, but I did not have a 40lb border collie friend shivering and shaking under the covers right next to me, so it must not have been that bad.

I got up to throw a leak at about 0330 and it was calm out.

I'll post pics in a minute. The storm we got 2 nights ago took our new building down. They had the walls up and the trusses in place but tbey must not have been secured correctly.

It all has to come down and start over. It's about a 2 month setback

This was going to be our new shop

1w5.jpg

gyqu.jpg

4e09.jpg

Honestly, not sure I'm going to be able to wait now. It wasn't going to be big, 3 truck racks and an alignment rack on one side. 5 car racks on the other. Doors were 14' high as opposed to the 10' doors we have now.

<sigh>