2015 F150 reveal

Rate this topic

DieselD

As many suspected it looks much like the atlas and appears to have some cool tech behind it as well. Another ecoboost option and no mention of the 6.2L

http://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/2015/?hptid=bb-2197-f150-reveal

Im curious on what the new raptor may look like

The 6.2 is in the options lists. Any truck is going to need at least one "stump puller" option.

FWIW, the site wont swallow a Canajun postal code

Dang - it switched it to 2014 on me.... I don't see the 5.0 as a "stump puller", though.

The raptor should continue, My orginal thought was it would be about a year behind so we should see a updated version for 2016MY. However since its built on the exact same line as the current F150 its hard to say what will happen when they ramp up the line for the 2015 F150. Will the raptor be put on hold for a year? Get the same body treatment at the same time? or shelved? I guess its anybodys guess at this point 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Drove a 2015 F250 last week. It was one of 5 that showed up at the local dealer so I had our fleet sales guy bring one by my shop to check out. Power is noticeable compared to the 400/800 in the previous MYs but not as much as I was expecting. Granted with it being a brand new vehicle power levels are always kinda skewed anyway. I bet the biggest improvement will be when hauling something heavy. Also notable was the factory exhaust brake which is fucking awesome to finally have from the factory. They only issue was sticker price was a cool 63k for lariat which pretty much kills my broke ass from ever being able to buy one :cry: