Fun To Watch!

Rate this topic

Keith Browning

I have been enjoying a lot of the videos that are listed in my directory and ended up on a video trail from old diesel and steam engines. I landed on a Jay Lenno video on one of his 1906 Advance Steam Traction Engine and found it fascinating. Lenno has a lot of really cool stuff.

Fun to watch? Got a noob next to me, and Friday he had a 2011 6.7 to change oil in. When he was getting ready to pull the plug, I was against my bench, every muscle in my body tensed just knowing he was going to get the oil bath.

Fun to watch? Got a noob next to me, and Friday he had a 2011 6.7 to change oil in. When he was getting ready to pull the plug, I was against my bench, every muscle in my body tensed just knowing he was going to get the oil bath.

10 foot extension will eliminate all oil baths from 6.7 :cover:

10 foot extension will eliminate all oil baths from 6.7 :cover:

My First 6.7L Oil Change #2

• 1 month later...