New 6L Crank/No Start GSB.

Rate this topic

lmorris

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting the impression that Ford is getting a lot of complaints from people firing the parts cannon at their 6.0 trucks, since i see a metric fuckton of guys leaving Ford stores, and the replacements are not very good a lot of the time.

I am getting the impression that Ford is getting a lot of complaints from people firing the parts cannon at their 6.0 trucks, since i see a metric fuckton of guys leaving Ford stores, and the replacements are not very good a lot of the time.

It's sad, sick, and disturbing. But I see more and more trucks hacked together or the people don't wanna spend the money to get it diagnoised properly.

And they all blame Ford. Even though they can't and won't maintain the stupid things properly.

Something I have learned is "no matter where a customer take there vehicle, at the end of the day you just have a person working on your vehicle, who do you want working on yours"

I have examples of repairs in the AM as well as the OE that were excellent and some Not so steller. I like to try and add value to the customer on every repair.