Dealership Employee Website Acronyms of Other Makes

Rate this topic

mchan68

This might be classified as a dumb question, but does anybody know the acronym names of the various other screens on GM's and Chrysler's websites? For example, I believe VIP for Chrysler, and GMVIS for GM, is what OASIS is to Ford, if someone in the KNOW could confirm that. STARS is for Ford dealership employees' DNA basically that contains every Ford dealership one has ever worked for along with ALL training classes and courses completed, proprietary to Ford. What are the names of the equivalent webpages for Chrysler and GM (if they exist, which I'm sure they must)? So, www.fmcdealer.com is to Ford, what global connect is to GM (or some name like that???), and ....... I forgot what the name of the main webpage is for Chrysler (dealer connection I think???).

yes gm main login is Global Connect. the service information is called GM SI, technical assistance is called GM TAC, training is Centre of Learning, vehicle history/rpo codes is GM VIS

Chrysler main login in Dealerconnect, service information is Techauthority. and I believe technical assistance is STAR cases