2016 Super Duty Gooseneck Jumper Harness

Rate this topic

ETS

I need help finding part number for Goose Neck Jumper Harness that goes inside LR Bedside. As well as bezel with attaching parts. I am adding factory gooseneck hitch.   Looks like it fits inline of factory bumper tow connector in parts illustration. Not sure on basic number. Possibly 13a576.

Have VIN# of lot truck equipped with gooseneck prep package. Not sure about publishing it on site. Please message me for VIN. if needed.

Idiots at local dealer can't find it, Even with VIN.   :chinrub2:

And the truck sitting there on the lot :haha2:

Thanks In Advance!    Mike

Checked my schematic book last night. Looks like harness has 3 connectors.

#1   C439, 7 pin Round Functions Turn, Brake, Running Lts. Etc. [Like Bar 7] Under this connector Also says: Trailer Tow Conn. 14A464  

#2   C431  6 Pin Rectangle Functions not specified, Circuit Designation CAT #.. Qualifiers 13A576, 14405 

#3   C432  2 Pin Oval, Functions not specified, Circuit Designation CAT and RAT

I understand 1&2  maybe #3 has no plug to go into it as DslDoc stated.

Maybe someone can explain Circuit Designations to me.  Been out of Ford a few years. Some of the abbreviations are a mystery.  

After seeing picture of Factory Harness, Slid under truck and found Connectors.

C431 6 pin with dummy connector installed right above LR Bumpstop taped to harness in frame rail. This powers lighting

C432 2 pin with dummy connector installed directly beside charcoal canister taped to harness. This is heavy connector to trailer brakes. R&R Spare to find it.

C439 is female bar 7 in bedside for trailer.   

Looks like setup is plug and play.

Thanks All :partay:   

Our local dealer has chased off all their best employees.  In every department !   It's a shame. 

Hired a bunch of kids fresh from collage. Never even picked up a wrench...........       

Well I am grateful to have access to FCA...And when I order parts with all the part # already, I am sure the parts personal are also. I had the parts manager @ the GM dealer asked if I was ever a parts guy....Nope...Yeah I supply them with the part # most of the time also.

• 3 weeks later...

There is one more part required to do this installation.

Retainer behind plug in bedside BC3Z-14A163-B

It's currently on national backorder :mad:. Going to mount it with bolts and nuts temporarily.