Happy Next Year, Automotive wishes

Rate this topic

jimmy57

3. I want the tool guy to arrive right after I break that often used tool instead of having left 45 min before it happened.

• Like 2

4. Have dumbass up fitters come out and try and work on some of these trucks once they put all there bullshit on with complete disregard to anybody that will have to work on it eventually.

• Like 1

4. Have dumbass up fitters come out and try and work on some of these trucks once they put all there bullshit on with complete disregard to anybody that will have to work on it eventually.

I second that one!!!

5. Service advisors that: 1: Can work together to properly book in work.

2: Not fight with each other over who's work gets in first.

3: Won't sneak behind the other's backs to get their work in first.

4: Don't play favorites regarding who gets all the good work. 

5. Service advisors that: 1: Can work together to properly book in work.

2: Not fight with each other over who's work gets in first.

3: Won't sneak behind the other's backs to get their work in first.

4: Don't play favorites regarding who gets all the good work.

You'd have a better chance of getting a pink unicorn.

• Like 1

6. I'd just like a service manager that truely understands what we go through instead of one that uses up a roll of adding machine paper in 3 days.  We have 4 techs, there isn't that much going on with numbers.

Actually I'd fuckin settle for one that didn't type with 2 fingers!

• 4 weeks later...

7: Service advisors(I see a trend here), who will actually track down customers instead of just asking me to close out the work order because they haven't come in for a repair that was waiting for parts.

IE; I have a Transit running around somewhere for the fuel system recall and some oil leaks, they somehow took the wrong phone number and won't bother to find the real one. I also have 2 others that need to come in because parts have arrived and they won't try to contact them either. They just wait for the customer to call. I know all 3 are busy working and have most likely forgotten.