2001 F-250 ABS light on

Rate this topic

2001 f-250 6.8 126,000 miles. ABS light would flicker on and off finally stayed on. Unable to communicate with module. Powers and ground to module ok. Loaded all wires. Installed used module clear codes fine , ran datalogger, test drive-- after driving light flicker on off then stayed on. unable to communicate with ABS again. Unhook connectors reconnect original module now I can communicate ok. I thought it had to be how I was moving the wires to connect it but all seem fine. 

Anyone have any experience with this type of situation?   

To me it still suggests a wiring issue. Now, for the discussion can we assume that after reinstalling the original module the concern has returned? (yet) I bet it will sooner or later. Moving harnesses around can fix things temporarily as I am sure you know well. Did you check pin fit?

I checked pin fit. Some did have a better fit than others. So I tightened the fit reinstalled everything. Then drove 2 times so far it's working.