I've done an interview...

Rate this topic

ktmlew

Same old crap about doing the QCM's and everything is WONDERFUL...I find it really tough to "upsell" repairs on trucks with less than 30K on the clock...I'm done...

Posted ImagePosted Image

I did until I got so broke I had to sell it...now I am working for a guy that has heavy construction/grading equipment. He had it all leased to a company that manged to blow-up both engines on a Cat 627 pan and a D7G loader within a months time! It doesn't take long to kill an engine when you run them without oil & coolant...

My primary duties are preping his bike, KTM 300 W-XC for enduros and resurecting the F450's, Chevy Suburban, water pumps, welders, etc...he has 3 bikes, 06 & 05 300, 03 450EXC and I can ride when I want...but my back says NO! I ride occasionally but it just isn't fun when you are worried about moving the wrong way and being miserable for days after...

I just bought an inversion table to help stretch my back...it's helping but 40 years of abuse isn't easily fixed...

Sorry for the off-topic and whining...

Quote:
I just bought an inversion table to help stretch my back...it's helping but 40 years of abuse isn't easily fixed...

Sorry for the off-topic and whining... [/QB]
Between the inversion table, an inflateable flexible excercize ball and my chiropractor, I've been able to get mobile again...Changing jobs, where I drive MUCH more than before and some heavy lifting(moving) I really aggrivated my back a couple years ago.. The doctors, therapists, orthopedics, and etc.. didnt want to do much and operation seemed to be the only out according to those money grubbers... I whent to a chiropractor and he set me up with an excersize program and Cox distraction program and WOW what a difference after a year of treatment and doin g some things different.. It wont go away, but I can live a mostly normal life now..