TOPSIDE CREEPER

Rate this topic

One tech at work has one and uses it constantly.... I think he's mentioned a couple of things he'd like to change about it (old man memory thing) but not bad enough for him to actually spend time doing them.

I would say that he is very happy he bought it.

• 6 months later...

Welcome to the DTS!!! Glad you like the site. I remember this topic and I was considering buying one of these topside creepers... but I just don't know if I really need another piece of equipment around... but I am still interested.

our guys love them. really saves your stomach and the customers truck from damage.

Ditto. We also load tested one to 300+lbs.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Posted Image

Have Fun!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

We just got the Matco version and truthfully I'm not impressed with it as much as the Topside, the Matco one looks cheap but as soon as the next 6.0 comes in I'll try her out and let ya all know how it works.

The tech in our shop that bought one is a skinny little guy in his late 20s... he loves it.... I tried it once.... I'm not rotund.... but neither am I svelt.... (well, maybe I am close to rotund).... Picture a pilot whale in the wrong place at low tide....

My wife makes me leave my nuts at home in my sock drawer. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

my ex girlfriends purse went missing...i asked her "i need you to find ure purse because my nuts are in their"

Keith, i know what i mean.....i've done the holding the turbo, pulling it out, slipping on the chrome bumper and nuts end up somewhere they shouldn't be. I have "my spots" on 6.0L's that im comfortable with.

I have used one for years. I would not live without it! I also needed to overhaul the cushion due to use, one warranty return leather seat back cover, one seat bottom cushion also a warranty return, and a pile of hogrings and you have one deluxe topside creeper. The use of pipe foam is needed to protect the truck from damage however.

I just bought one last week from Northern Auto Parts (formaly Northern Hydralyics) for 199 plus 33 for shipping. Ordered it at 3:00 PM and was at my house before noon the next day. I haven't had time to put it together and try it yet.