E450 Fuel Test Port

Rate this topic

Have you tried this on a head yet? It "should" work, but if you send me one, I'll try it on my demo motor to make sure. There's some funny bosses right next to the port for stabilizing the line that might get in the way.

20743 Sterling Way,

Strongsville, Ohio 44149

I got mine yesterday, too. I tried it on my demo motor and it will fit with minor clearancing. The support bosses just interfere a slight bit, but it's on the large part of the fitting and it can be ground away. I shot some pics and will post them later. Heading to the west coast for vacation.....

THANKS!

you can use our PhotoPost Gallery to upload images to use here on this forum. Click on PhotoPost in the menu above, select upload photos, then upload your image. To add an image to a post, click on the thumbnail of the picture you want and it will display. Scroll down below the picture and you will see a button below the address that says "Copy to Clipboard." Click it and the address is saved to your clipboard.

Go back to the forum and start a new post. With your cursor on the edit box, right click your mouse, then click "paste" from the menu. The address of the photo will be added where you put it and will show once you submit the post.

Great, glad it can work! Thanks, Bruce, for test fitting it for us. I was browsing in our brass fitting inventory and didn't find a 5/16 barb to 1/8 pipe but we have plenty of 1/4 barb to 1/8 pipe; I'm sure that a 1/4" hose will stretch over that pipe.

I have more, and get more all the time. My offer still stands. If you don't want to publish your mailing address on the web just send me a PM, or I can send it to "You, c/o Your Shop, Inc" if you would rather.

Steve