2004 v-8 explorer help

Rate this topic

I just got mine in last week but haven't had the chance to play with it yet, hopefully in the next day or so I'll have time and if I do I'll let you all know how it works....

Quote:
might be time to move my wagons north..

Don't do it, Jim will see you coming and have you for lunch!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Well I I do decide to suddenly apply for Canadian medical coverage I'll be sure to call my GRANDPA JIMMY first.

I also just got my crecorder but havn't played with it yet

I don't do it often... but when I do "serve" lunch - it might be ribs... ribs done MY way.... You can have less teeth than the front row at a Willy Nelson concert and still chew my ribs.... Or it might be burgers... FRESH beef patties seasoned and stuffed in the middle with peppers, mushrooms and cheese.... Maybe a nice Greek salad.... finely crumbled feta cheese and home made dressing.... Steamed king crab with my special compound butter to dip it in... How about deep fried turkey or smoked beer butt chicken?

The best part about my job? Being able to complain about how much income tax I pay.....And meaning it.... I put $7G in my RRSP last year.

If you're willing to work and willing to learn..... We can't find people... My boss is pinning all of "my" hopes on Mexicans...

Jeez... the devil is making me take this next step.... I'm the lowest paid journeyman tech in our shop.... I only made $103,000 last year. We don't sell flushes.... You will be expected to actually fix those things yuou work on. You will be expected to learn and improve. Training dollars are never an issue.

I don't know about you... one of my "impulse" buys was $20G.. I can do that.

This blatant attempt at luring people north is brought to you by a man that can be your best friend..... or your worst nightmare....

This blatant attempt at luring people north is brought to you by a man that can be your best friend..... or your worst nightmare....

Whats that Job detailing cars pay ??? I can do that and I won't need to think anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I don't know how my lower 48 experience translates to Canadian "licensed"?

From the Slave Lake FORD WEBSIGHT

Quote:
WE ARE GROWING!

Licensed or Apprentice Automotive Technician Required.

Ford training an asset. Training provided. Benefits and good working conditions. Relocation assistance available. Apply in person, fax or email your resume.

Google Laurel N.Y. 11948 and tell me how much relocation assistance is available.

Quote:
Whats that Job detailing cars pay ??? I can do that and I won't need to think anymore.

Nice touch, I thought a better one would be Janitor, no thinking here just keep the place clean. I will apply for this one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Or better yet how about Jim's assistant on BBQ day. That's got to pay well!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif