$55.75 Hour

Rate this topic

LARRY BRUDZYNSKI

Hey guy's this is kind of interesting. I was screwing around and Googled Grampy Jim. This came up. Makes me start thinking about the great north.

http://www.autotechnicianonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29813&pid=205186&st=0&&do=findComment&comment=205186

With the price of housing, you NEED to make that and a second job would be to pay the utilities /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

375,000 for a friggin mobile home /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_crazy.gif

I want to know why Larry is Googling Grampy Jim. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_crazy.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

My ex calls me a stalker when I do that... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/flamethrower.gif

Quote:
My ex calls me a stalker when I do that...

No not a stalker just kind of interested in the great north. Wanted to check out some areas up there possibly for vaca. time. Googled Slave Lake and didn't find the info wanted, so I figured Small town Jim must know everyone and probably pissed off most of them. I found out you have to have a fair amount of dollars to live up there. But maybe a good place to vaca.