6.0 stall

Rate this topic

There is another tech that has a 05 350 that stalls at rondom most time when foot on the brake and sterring wheel turned hard sometime will start back up some times will not replaced ipr no codes icp demand is 500psi than accual load is 99% with sterring wheel turned to stop and foot on brake is that to high? looked at harness relays fuses connectors called hot line said possible hp leak air tested no leaks any ideas cust getting upset Had a napa gold filter changed out same thing

There is another tech that has a 05 350 that stalls at rondom most time when foot on the brake and sterring wheel turned hard sometime will start back up some times will not replaced ipr no codes icp demand is 500psi than accual load is 99% with sterring wheel turned to stop and foot on brake is that to high? looked at harness relays fuses connectors called hot line said possible hp leak air tested no leaks any ideas cust getting upset Had a napa gold filter changed out same thing

Is it an "E" or an "F"?

I had a 05 F-250 That would stall on decel,Or when braking. The stc fitting was was literally being held on by the rear engine cover. I was stumpped thinking I had a ficm issue, Wiring chafe, Sync , Cmp issue, You name it,No codes. Finally was able to duplicate the issue while monitoring pids and saw how the icp would drop off on decel and eventually drop below 500 psi and cause a stall. I only figured out the problem by watching the Ipr graph to see it compensate by ramping up. I believe the engine would possibly flex foward and cause a slight seperation in the fitting causing the air leak. Was not able to duplicate with air test either. I was only able to duplicate when the engine warmed up, Was puzzled why it would always fire right back up even after a hot soak. Made sense only after seeing the position of the fitting and branch tube after removing the hpop cover. May not be your problem but hope it helps none the less. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...